Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tell me you don't like this

Dear Readers , I found this song about two months ago from one of my facebook friend. I really liked the rhythm  of this song and listened over and over again. Then I looked for more songs of  this singer, he is "Chris Rea" and one of the  world’s best slide guitarist. And then I managed to find more songs of him, I have to say those are the most soothing songs I ever heard and very nice to hear while relaxing.

Now here is the song that I mentioned that I found.

Texas from Chris Rea


And here are some of my favorite songs from Chris Rea and my rating.

On the beach  - 8.5/10
Loving you  -  7.5/10
I can hear your heartbeat - 8/10
Josephine - 8/10
Its all gone - 8/10
Driving home for Christmas - 8/10
Winter song - 8/10
Nothing to fear - 8.5/10
The blue cafe - 9/10

There are many but these are some of songs that I like and hear often these days. Hope you would like too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RAINDROP Headline Animator